* Your Focus
The essence of irresistible attraction is to draw into your life and allow only those events and people who bring you joy. Focus on areas that are most important to attract the best in life–not everything in life.
* Who You Are
Are you stressed? Are the people around you stressed? What you have going on around you is a reflection of who and where you are. Are you feeling lack? Do you think that by acquiring more things, you will be happier? Start with what you have and take better care of it, instead of trying to acquire more.
* What You Do
You can increase the quality of what you attract by becoming more attractive to yourself. Live your life in ways that make you proud.
The genius of life is in the details. The smallest choices can be as far-reaching as the largest choices. Work on changing one small unproductive habit and watch how it affects you.
1. When talking to or about single women, are you still living back in time and calling them babes, broads, chicks, or something even more repulsive? Always call a woman by her name! If you use these terms mentioned, you will insult and turn single women completely off.
2. When out on a date, do you spend all of your time eyeing other women in the bar, nightclub, or restaurant? Don’t even think for a minute that she won’t notice. She will not only notice, but may be so turned off by your behavior that she may never want to see you again. Always focus all of your undivided attention on the woman you’re with. Treat her like a Princess and she will make you her Prince.
3. Another common mistake men make early in a relationship with a single woman is being too sexually aggressive. After just meeting a woman you don’t want to come on all hot & horny and all you can focus on is jumping her bones and pawing at her body. This kind of behavior can scare women and turn them off. They usually don’t like a complete stranger pawing at their bodies and making sexual overtones. Get to know her first to where she is comfortable with you and then make your physical moves.
4. When talking to a woman, do find yourself concentrating totally on her breasts? This is a real no no! Always look women in the eyes when talking to her. Believe me, if all you can do is stare at her breasts, she will catch on to it and will ditch you as soon as possible. Women don’t like men who constantly stare at their breasts. In a topless club it’s OK, but not when you just meet a woman or in the early stages of dating.
5. If a woman wants to be independent, let her. For instance, if she wants to change her own flat tire, let her. If she wants to open her own door, let her. If she wants to order her own food or wine, let her. Let her assert her independence. It will make a good impression on her. You’re making a big mistake if you want to act Macho all the time and not let her act independent if this is what she desires.
Those were the days where we would always hang out in a big group, a group of both guys and girls, partying and having fun together. There was this fine evening that we gathered at a friend’s place for a little party, followed by some games of Black Jack during the later evening. We were sited in one big circle in this nice and cozy room. Sitting beside me was this girl, a very beautiful girl I must admit. But well, it had never cross my mind of a relationship further than that of a friend with her. There just wasn’t any chemistry between us. Then came an ace for me! Before I realize anything, this girl beside me suddenly just came in so close on me. I know she was just been excited and curious on whether I would get my Jack. But at this very moment, her knee was on my lap, shoulder right in front of my chest. We were suddenly just so close; I could feel the beautiful fragrance from her soft silky hair. My heart was suddenly pounding so fast, gasping for breath. I was totally at loss, for that very moment, she got me! That chemistry; that frequency, which had never happened between us, suddenly just flowed through me so relentlessly. Just imagine, if she were to give me a peck on my cheek out of excitement if I got a Black Jack… Ha well, that of course didn’t happen and neither did I get my jack.
Get the picture now? This is a very natural human psychological reaction. When one is in the stage experiencing that sudden increase in the heartbeat, undergoing a sudden feeling of excitement, he tends to get confused, unknowingly developing that feeling of liking for that someone beside him, especially when the person is of the opposite sex. An opposite sex of, whom he does not have any bad impression. Not to mention an opposite sex of whom he has a good impression of?
Ha! I know what’s on your mind now… Well, there’s nothing wrong, why not? Go create that perfect atmosphere; an atmosphere that would make one’s heart beats faster. An atmosphere that would make the sudden chemistry of love flowing between both of you. A roller coaster ride? A haunted house adventure? Having a good laugh together after the rides? A nice chatting session over the coffee table after a game of his favorite sports, tennis? Singing her a love song with your guitar in front of everyone?
How Do I Look?
Research and common knowledge are clear that we select a mate on personal appearance. However, what is not commonly understood is how we have control over how appealing we can be. My client thought she was doomed to be alone because she does not look like a movie star and she is over a certain age. This was her dating distortion. She had taken a kernel of truth, which is the importance of looking your best, and exaggerated it to her own detriment.
How can you look your best?
The first area my client worked on was feeling good from the inside out. Focusing on strengths instead of weaknesses; wins instead of losses; and accomplishments instead of failures gave her a foundation to build on.
Secondly, she looked deeply to discover what her passions were. She had forgotten some of her dreams and lost touch with some of her talents that needed to be brought out and polished. She began to define who she was and what she was meant to do. This gave her confidence.
And thirdly, my client made an assessment of her outward presentation and made some changes. With feedback from her friends, she developed better posture, updated her makeup and hairstyle, and chose clothes in colors, fit, and texture that were flattering. She also began an exercise program four days a week. All of these activities gave her energy.